Saturday 19 May 2012

Starting anew

Browsing through the old memories, and be hurt by some of it.
Or.
Browsing through the old memories, and be reminded of all the great memories and amazing people of your life.
The truth is, previously, I had a blog. 
One that I greatly treasured. One that I'm really proud with.
My world of escapee. To which I jolted down about my memories. 
To which I jolted down about the adventures that I'd been through with my buddies.
And the things that I'd done with my family. 
I miss my old blog. 

I hate to start something new.
Start to build a mountain from a scrape of dust again.
But, It is better than nothing right.
Nothing came freely.
Invest a little more time, and I get to build my memory log again. ;)

Holla to me. Happy blogging. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment