Sunday 5 May 2013

Grateful much.

"If the only prayer you said was thank you, that would be enough" - Meister Eckhart

Holla lovely folks.

Back then, I prayed a lot to the God, and I always tells Him how grateful am I that He has chosen to walk with me since I was 14 years old till the present.Why 14 years old you might ask. Even though I had been baptized as a Catholic since I was young, I had not been an active church-goer until I was fourteen, and it was the same year that I received my first holy communion. He had been my loyal companion since then and I had no trouble in finding my ways until now. 
Google image

And nowadays,
 I distanced myself from Him and seldom talks to Him as I used to back then. The hardship that I faced in my university life made me feels like I'm walking alone, without Him by my side. 
And I stopped talking to him. I stop visiting His holy church. *Yeap, I was that kinda worst person*

But, without me knowing,
He never abandoned me, He was always there. Looking out for me, guide my through my hardship. 
It never occur to me that life could be much harder if He weren't there.
Google image

And now, I want to thank Him even more for guiding me through the hardship and guide me to the right path, especially in my studies. 
Thanks God. I won't made it without You.

You knows that I dream of these days and you made my wishes come true. :)
God has guide me through and I passed my exam. I am no longer a student. I am a D now. :)

"We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives" - John F. Kennedy


No comments:

Post a Comment