Wednesday 15 May 2013

A letter to a friend I

A letter to a friend is dedicated to Ms Firah & Ms Nurul that went back to Peninsular after all these years. Here to you "a letter to a friend I".

"Each friend represent a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born" - Anais Nin

Dear Firah,

It's been 3 days since we last see each other, how are you? ;p By the time you're reading this, you're back to your hometown, far away from us here at Sabah. But, though we are separated by the wide sea, I hope that you won't forget your Sabahan Buddies and all our precious memories here.

Do you still remember? We started off as roomate, then team mate, then group mates for 2 years. And our friendship's bond grew on each passing day, we are (ARE not WERE, cos still is ;p) super close though we were not back then when we were still roomate. Hee.


Dear friend, I never tell you this before. Throughout this 5 years, you have been my greatest friend. You are the friend that stick with your friend when they needed you and you are fun to be around with. You are the most understanding person that I know and talking with you will be something that I'll miss in near future. I love you Firah! as a friend ;p

I thought of this moment before, the moment of us parting and continue with our respective journey on our own different ways. But, I never imagine that it would feel this weird without you on near vicinity as you always were. And the thought of never seeing you again in the future is scary. I am not good in keeping contact with my friends and I hope that we won't lose contact, cos I never wanna lose you as a friend.
Found this poem on the net the other day...

When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.

You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take aways my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.

We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing 'til out faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane -if they only knew!

I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks again for being such a good friend
And being here with me though it all.
Rachel Bill

Let's travel together in the future and don't you forget to invite me for your wedding k. ;p

ps: Sorry for this jiwang post.. see you during kursus induction. ;p


"The best mirror is an old friend" - George Herbert

5 comments:

  1. i miss those good old days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to have a friend to rely on and a shoulder to cry on. I love and respect friendship very much. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Edith,
    My best friend... No words can describe on how touch I am to have read this post. Thank you dear Miss Edith for allowing me to share the
    *Laughter, *Smile, *Sadness, *Moodiness, *Sorrow, *Joy together with u...
    I love u to very much my Dearest friend..
    I wont forget U and the Land Below the Wind which i stayed for the past years. I will always remember the times we spend together.. X jiwang pun ni post.. I LOVE it very much..Yes, I will always keep in touch with u... Either on ur Blog or ur FB wall.. I'll sure leave something there..
    I hope our Friendship together will continue forever..
    Thank you Dear Edith Thomas.. My multimixed blood friend..
    You are the best friend I ever knew.. Meet you soon in Induction.. & on your Wedding Day.. Hehe.. Lots of Love. Miss Fifi..

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s. I am very sorry I had replied this post very late.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My greatest best friend.. I hope your Holidays are fill with Novels& Recipes which you favor the most.. Do not worry... I will be only a mouse click away.. Have fun this Holiday as you deserve it.

    P.s: Maaf sa jarang on9, Nenek sa masuk Hospital ni hari.. Operation.. Hope to see you soon Edith.

    ReplyDelete