Tuesday 24 July 2012

My lips are sealed for you.

"Curiosity is lying in wait for every secret"
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson


I'm a normal human being.
A normal girl.
I love catching up with the latest gossip or rumor about someone that I know.
Did you not?

But, hearing does not always lead to spreading.
Activating my hearing sensation doesn't mean that I will trigger my vocal cord to make out the same noise as the one that I listened to.

If someone chose to pour their heart out for me, sharing their problem and secret with me,
I'll not be an idiot and leaks the story out.

I know what confidentiality is.
Being in this profession, I know when to keep quiet and when to intervene.
Your secret are safe with us.
Google image

You want to keep things in the dark?
Okay. It's ok with me.
But do make a wise decision.
Do come out of the dark and follow the bright path.
Google image

Thing is. Though you want to keep it to yourself, I got my way of knowing it.
I'm a normal human being with an intense curiosity.
But, knowing it does not mean that I'll tell others about it.
My lips are sealed for you.


"Everything is a mystery, ourselves and all things both simple and humble"
~ Giorgio Morandi

No comments:

Post a Comment