Monday 19 November 2012

Cómo estás

Holla lovely folks!
Cómo estás

Le life has been interesting lately.
As mum is back to town for a week and we had a family trip to Kudat on last weekend.

Even though being in the medicine posting means I will be extra busy with le study, I managed to spend time with the family for the weekend's holiday.
A cousin was having his wedding at Kudat on last Saturday and that was the reason that we wandered far to the tip of Borneo.

I'm gonna share some pictures of Kudat on the next post, but before that, I'm gonna need to work on the assignments and notes.
So, see you then. :)


9 comments:

  1. Never been to Kudat before! huhuhuh.. Happy assignment-ing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis.. Do give it a go when u come back to sabah next time.. hehe :)

      Delete
  2. I never been to the tip of Borneo but Kudat is a lovely town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You went to Kudat but not the tip of borneo? bah, you got to list it in your future travelling list lah ni.. hehe

      Delete
  3. ahh assignments, all the best!
    I've been there few months back after years.. Just step foot at the tip of Borneo, breath taking view I must say

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dora! the scene was awesome right? I got to say that it's one of the best place among all the beaches that I ever went to. But still, I havent go to mabul island lahh.. sana pun pntai dia cambest ni. :)

      Delete
    2. Totally! Along the beach to the tip of Borneo, I even stop by to take it all in and buy some coconut from one of the stall. I heard Mantanani island also not bad. Hope can visit soon :)

      Delete
  4. So coincidentally I just blog about Kudat and you went there too. Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I noticed your post too.. Hehe.. One of the must-go place in Sabah kan.. :)

      Delete