Saturday 23 June 2012

Papa's Day

Last Sunday was the official date for Papa's day!
And I was home for the celebration.

We had a small appreciation lunch for the Papas.

Frankly saying, I may not be home for it if not for my cousins. Calling me and asking me to do some errand. :)
And, I'm glad that they did. Or else, my papa will be alone for the celebration. :)
He was the one at the center.
From L to R: Cousin, Dad & Uncle.

You may not always be there for me, 
But you still are my Dad. 
And I know that no matter what happened, you will always be proud of me. 

What Makes A Dad
God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea.

The generous soul of the nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight.

The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patient of eternity,
The depth of a family need.

Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it... Dad.
~Anonymous



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Its look convey its taste.. ;p sedap~

      Delete
  2. Kalau celebrate for one person at one time, mimang rasa siuk sebab macam special. Tapi tidak berapa meriah la kan. Mau yang ramai-ramai baru meriah. Hehe. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul betul.. lagi ramai lagi meriah~ save budget lgi tu.. hehe.. *Jht jg sy ni* :p

      Delete