Monday 9 April 2012

My soul's wishes


"Go confidently in the direction of your dream"

1. I should face my fear
I always feels that people are judging me, and their eyes are full of criticism.
One cold stare could crumbled down my preparation and my confidence.
One judging eye could make me go depress for days.

2. I should not be ashamed of myself or my past
My biggest flaw is on my face. And frankly saying, I'm quite ashamed and aware of this ugly feature of mine.
Yup.
I don't like my teeth too. So peeps, stop staring with disgust on it and stop saying all those bad things about it.
And.. As I'm quite aware that its not something that I can change in the short term. I decided to put up with it and frequently assure myself that something will be done to it in the future, so.. For the meanwhile, I'll be just ugly me. :)

3. I should not take failure as a death sentence
I failed for many times before. And yet, I managed to move on and moves to the next stage of my life.
And although I always imagining myself going to the topmost tower of the highest buildings to end my life so that I wont need to face all the hardship in my life, I made it through.
So, moral of the story is, life do not revolve around the same damn thing everyday, so I should not let my failure haunt me and make me dread the different challenges that may come in my way in the future.

4. My mistakes are my lessons.
Yup. I've done a lot of damn stupid things, that made me flinched with regret each time I'm reminded of it all. And I'm so very aware that all this mistakes are the one that anchored me down with self-hatred.
Ok. So, I should be prepared for all the coming presentations in the future that I loathed the most. I should put on my 'blindfold' and ignore my fear for the things that I wronged before.
I should change accordingly and put on a more appropriate attitude for my study.
I should be more professional and adapt all the good and basic manners so that no one will have any reason to 'scold' me. Hee~

"Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the face."
Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment