Thursday 5 May 2016

H.E.L.L.O

It’s been awhile since my last post isn’t it. How are you doing?

You won’t mind reading me rambling after all this while bah kan.

I started this blog 5 years ago, and in my first post ever for this blog on the 10th of Feb, 2012, I wrote about having to take different kind of road which may bring different outcome in life. And I believe I had taken the full of obstacles road, and it had yet to come to an end.

I had completed a total of 7 years of study + training. And all those years has never been easy. There never been a day past without me thinking/blaming/ regretting the decision made 7 years earlier, but with much perseverance, we managed to go through the obstacles and be what we are today.

I’m not good with recalling events, but lots had happened.
HAPPY. SAD. FUNNY. DEPRESSING. VICTORIOUS. FRIENDSHIP. LOVE.
And I would like to thanks to each and every one of you that took part in each chapters of my life. 

And I believe it’s time to move on now and continue to create new chapters in life. I may or may not write in this blog again. But I wishes everyone a good life and good luck in your life journey ahead. Hope that you get the happy ending that you wishes for in life. 

B.Y.E

No comments:

Post a Comment